Take a Book, Leave a Book – Coeur d’Alene, ID Update Take a book, leave a book—that’s what the Little Free Libraries are all about—sharing books. It seems like these libraries are popping up like popcorn in Coeur d’Alene! I just found four more. How exciting! (Click here to see original post) 317 W. Mill Ave, Coeur d’Alene, ID . This library is awesome and my photo doesn't do it justice. It matches the beautiful house and the topper is that the house and library have matching whimsical pine cone rain chains hanging from them! The library has a nice selection of books, and there's a bench right next to it. Here’s what steward, Kim, wrote about her library on the Little Free Library map locator: Besides brushing my teeth, reading is the only thing I do every day. I have an extensive personal library and have always delighted in sharing books with others, so becoming an LFL Steward was the next right thing. My partner, Tom, and I bought and have ...
Comments