Little Free Art Gallery

 Free Art!!!

We've heard a lot about Little Free Libraries, but I recently came across a Little Free Art Gallery.  And just like with the books, you can take a piece of art or leave one!  What a wonderful idea!  


I've walked by it a couple times now, always tempted to take something.  Apparently there are a lot of talented people out there. But today, I actually took a bird sketch someone drew on the back of a food receipt.  It just makes me smile, so I took it home and framed it. 




This Little Free Art Gallery is located at The Old School Building at Garden and 6th Street in Coeur d'Alene.

Check it out! :) 
Annette






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus

Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro

All the Broken Places by John Boyne