Sunday, September 13, 2015

Book Title Acrostics

What’s in a Name? (Word Game)

 
What is Book Title Acrostics?  Well, it’s just a fun and nerdy little word game where you spell out your name with book titles that you’ve read­­­.  I got this amusing idea from Monica’s Bookish Life, a book review blog I follow.  She, in turn, got it from another book review blog she follows.  So, here’s my name in books I've read and enjoyed.  Click on the links to read the reviews.  
 

Around the World in80 Days by Jules Verne

 


Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

 

Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen

 

Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn

 

Tracks by Robyn Davidson

 

Three Weeks with My Brother by Nicholas Sparks and Micah Sparks

 

Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton

 

Can you write your name with titles of books you've read?  I imagine it may not be that easy for everyone. For example, Xena and Xavier might find it bit more challenging.  :)

 
Happy Reading,

 
Annette

 

What did you think of this book? Post a comment or email:  Readinginthegarden@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment